WHY INVEST IN OIL?
High Financial Rewards:
Oil and gas investments can pay-out as long as 15 to 30 years. Return on
initial investment is as fast as 6 to 12 months and better than 8 to 1 Return.
Greater than 50% Annual Rate of Return. 100% Tax Deductible.
Example: If a well produces 20 barrels of oil per day and you invested 32k, your monthly checks would be approx: $3,200.00.
Investors are often attracted to directly investing in oil wells, especially if the drilling company has both a proven track record and solid methodologies in place for selecting which wells to drill. Those interested in getting involved in direct oil well investing can request information about the latest project.
"Drilling is the very best tax advantaged
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR MEMORANDUM
* Fill The Required Fields BELOW
DOWNLOAD MEMORANDUM NOW!
Definition of Accredited Investor
ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY. All of the investors must be Accredited Investors.
1. Natural persons who are Accredited Investors are:
• Persons that had individual income of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years, or $300,000 of joint income with that persons spouse in each of the two most recent years, and a reasonable expectation of reaching that same income level in the most recent year (the Income Test); or
• Persons with individual net worth, or joint net worth together with the persons spouse, in excess of $1 million, not including the investors primary residence or mortgage indebtedness on the residence up to the value of the residence (Net Worth Test);
• Certain entities delineated in Regulation D.